Opsss iklan jap..
- Redemption period: 17 February - 30 April 2011
- Orders to be placed directly with Piqa Bakery at +6016 295 1473 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders to be made at least 2 days in advance of pickup
- Orders are self pick-up unless otherwise agreed with Piqa Bakery directly
- Free delivery for Klang, Shah Alam, Subang Jaya & Subang Parade (subject to Piqa Bakery's schedule)
- Milkadeal vouchers need to be purchased at Milkadeal.com by clicking BUY
- After payment is complete, an email from iPay88 would be sent confirming your payment
- Please print Milkadeal vouchers obtained at 'My Stuff' at the top right corner of this page
- Orders would not be entertained without Milkadeal (MAD) vouchers
- Please hand printed MAD Vouchers to Piqa Bakery upon collection of order
- Made by Nomie Aziz, a famous, reputable author of the book Kek Lapis Sarawak
- Where else can you get delicious macarons at this amazing price?
- Yummy and cute colorful macarons for a fraction of the cost
- Make your own color combination of blue, red, pink, green, purple, white & orange (please inform Piqa Bakery when placing orders)
- Has her own baking workshop in Klang
- Boxed and sealed with ribbons
- Purchase of 5 boxes and above gets 5 pieces extra!
Nomie Aziz, the highly acclaimed author of 'Rahsia membuat Kek Lapis Gulung Sarawak' and owner of Piqa Bakery is not only famous for her Macarons but is a professional baker with her own baking workshop in Klang, where she organizes cake baking (specializes in Kek Lapis), Macaron whooping & chocolate making classes for all.
Need I say more? Get your orders in!
For just RM12 for a dozen macarons, you'll be swooning for more!